A world free of poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction and in which human and animal rights are realized.
To promote sustainable development, human and animal rights and environmental conservation through legal and policy research, advocacy and community empowerment.
- To fight poverty and hunger through promotion of appropriate agriculture
- To combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- To promote human and animal rights
- To promote gender equality and human empowerment
- To promote environment sustainability development
- To undertake research design and implement project development
- To create capacity building and institutional development
- To respond to emergency situations with and relief items
- To promote youth development and participation