- To help communities to advocate for solidarity, harmony, to address the root causes and overcome the effects of conflicts, discrimination and violence through community-based projects cooperation, dialogue and networks of South Sudanese Communities;
- Reduce human suffering, save lives and empower communities across the country to be self-reliant through agricultural food production, utilization of abundant natural resources and empower them with the livelihood skills and competencies necessary for income generation to reduce the overall rate of poverty;
- To promote literacy, human health and best practices in water, sanitation and hygiene through enhanced service delivery and community’s empowerment;
- Intervene in disaster management and emergency response such as diseases outbreaks, floods outbreaks and other calamities causing massive displacements and life-threats;
- To promote civic education in the areas of gender equality, protection, conflict management, peace, law and order, public health, constitutional development and human rights;
- To promote harmony, peace and reconciliation among the people of South Sudan by strengthening social cohesion among the various communities;
To speak for the voiceless in the society by influencing policy-makers at various levels of the society with a viewing to bringing about positive change in attitudes, policies and practices in favour of persons with disabilities, youth, children, women and the poor.