Objectives of the Uganda Heart Association are
- To promote and develop the life sciences pertaining to the cardiovascular system in health and disease.
- To promote good fellowship among professionals involved in the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease or with research interests involving the cardiovascular system.
- To represent, promote and protect the professional interests of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in Uganda.
- To promote public welfare by education directed towards the prevention and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- To take an active role in establishing and maintaining standards for quality cardiovascular health care delivery.
- To perform all other activities that lead to prevention of cardiovascular disease and it associated disabilities as well as promote cardiovascular health.